- Designed to conform to the anatomy of any size arm, pediatric or adult to protect the patient’s vascular access device from potential dislodgment or possible removal.
- May be used to cover and protect PICC lines and peripheral lines from getting caught on items that could cause a potential injury risk to patient’s vascular access device or the patient.
- Provides patients with increased comfort and security.
- ProNet is a soft tubular gauze netting that replaces adhesive tapes and wraps for protecting vascular access devices or retaining wet and dry dressings.
- Tubular gauze won’t constrict on the patients arm.
- Conveniently packaged and cut into 3 individual strips 8” in length.
- Available in a universal size to fit your medical requirements.
- Made in the USA
Catalog# 2GPN6, 500/case, 5 bags 100ct.